[Babel-users] Please, how to install (and configure) babeld on fonera with openwrt?

Gabriel Kerneis kerneis at pps.jussieu.fr
Sat Apr 23 19:48:42 UTC 2011

On Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 08:48:19PM +0200, err404 wrote:
> Someone can indicate me where I can start?

Look into /etc/config/, you will find commented babel and ahcp configuration
files.

For ahcpd, the configuration is not the same if you want a client or a server.
I posted a tutorial on this list a while ago, you should be able to find it in
the archives.  Do not hesitate to ask any question then.

Note that both ahcp and babel are *too* complicated to configure currently on
Openwrt.  I discussed it with Juliusz and we have plan to simplify this a lot,
but I must write my thesis first, so you'll have to wait a few more months ;-)

Best,
--
Gabriel