[Babel-users] mv from darcs to git

Gabriel Kerneis kerneis at pps.jussieu.fr
Mon Feb 28 19:38:55 UTC 2011

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 07:20:43PM +0100, Gioacchino Mazzurco wrote:
> ERROR: No download method available

I cannot reproduce this error, using your Makefile and a recent svn
checkout.

Did you update your openwrt copy in the last four months?  Does
include/download.mk mention darcs?  (And did you apply the patch I
sent?)

> > Add for instance:
> >    PKG_SOURCE_SUBDIR=$(PACKAGE_NAME)-darcs

Hmm, this line is totally bogus (for at least two reasons). Sorry, use:
    PKG_SOURCE_SUBDIR=$(PKG_NAME)-$

You also had an issue in the install part (because PKG_NAME is no longer
babeld).

I attach the (fixed) Makefile I used for the sucessful build.

Best,
--
Gabriel