[Babel-users] AHCPD in openwrt (currently broken for multiple interface)

Gabriel Kerneis kerneis at pps.jussieu.fr
Wed Jun 22 16:17:02 UTC 2011

Dave,

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 09:54:16AM -0600, Dave Taht wrote:
> The head of openwrt and the related luci gui currently are not
> configuring ahcpd correctly in the presence of *multiple* client
> interfaces.

This is a known issue, sadly unresolved because of me lacking time to work on
it.  I plan to have this fixed by next August.

If people on this list can come up with a patch before that, I'd be glad to
review it.

(By the way, the babeld package needs a cleanup too, but at least it is not
broken.)

Best regards,
--
Gabriel