[Babel-users] newbie questions

Kirk Reiser kirk at reisers.ca
Wed Jun 29 21:12:36 UTC 2011

Hello folks: I am toying with the idea of moving from OLSR to bable
and ahcp but I'm not clear about a couple simple things.  If I am
running ahcp do all visiters to my network need to be running ahcp or
do I still need to run a dhcp server to support machines not running
ahcp and babel?  Also, if I am running ahcp in server mode do I still
run radvd on the interfaces I'm using ahcp on?  Oh, and what do I do
with my current interfaces file entry for ifup on the machines running
ahcp in client mode.

I apologize if these are to simple but I really don't want to break
the openness of my ad-hoc network for random visiters.

   Kirk

--
Well that's it then, colour me gone!