[Babel-users] babel jumps my default route

Antoine Beaupré anarcat at anarcat.ath.cx
Thu Aug 2 17:37:53 UTC 2012

I forgot, here's my whole babeld.conf on roadkiller:

redistribute metric 128
in ip 0.0.0.0/0 le 0 deny
in ip 0.0.0.0/32 le 0 deny

The other nodes have just the first line:

redistribute metric 128

... but I do not want to assume I control the other nodes.

A.

--
The problem is not a lack of highly educated workers, the problem is a
lack of highly educated workers willing to work for the minimum wage or