[Babel-users] multicast packet loss

Gioacchino Mazzurco gmazzurco89 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 15:48:01 UTC 2012

The problem was that babeld assumed bat0 as a wired interface so when 2
or 3 packet was lost it marked the route as unreachable, now the problem
is fixed thanks to a patch from julius

by the way it is not normal that batman loss packet on wired links and I
think we should do some debug to understand what is happening...

I am going to do some test as ordex said trying to make things clear