[Babel-users] Announcement: Gabble/1.0 released

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Tue Mar 27 19:04:50 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

On behalf of our small but growing team I'm pleased to announce the
release of Gabble/1.0, which is a fork of babeld.

Much like babeld, Gabble is an exciting loop-avoiding distance-vector
routing protocol.

However Gabble is licensed under the GPLv3 which should make this
easier to integrate with other GPL codebases.

At this stage our main investment has been in finding a cool name and
adding the GPLv3 header to all source files. However we're looking for
contributors and maintainers. Join us!

We would like to thank Juliusz for his great work and generosity in
granting us the permission to sublicense babeld in this way.

-Pieter