[Babel-users] ipv6_subtrees fixes queued for 3.10.10 (probably)

Henning Rogge hrogge at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 22 06:08:15 UTC 2013

You can use uname() to get the kernel version. We already use it in
Olsrd to sidestep a semantic change in the procfile system.

Henning

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 12:01 AM, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've got this in the next version of cerowrt and it looks like it is also
> targetted for -stable. I see the babels branch has been quiet since jul 12,
> and I
> figure mattieu and juliusz are still in recovery from ietf.
>
> So I hope this can be made to work, my question though is what sort
> of sane way can working ipv6_subtrees be done at runtime be determined?
>
> --
> Dave Täht
>
> Fixing bufferbloat with cerowrt:
> http://www.teklibre.com/cerowrt/subscribe.html

We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingered
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to
set sail for the stars - Carl Sagan