[Babel-users] RTT-aware branch of Babel

Denis Ovsienko infrastation at yandex.ru
Wed Aug 28 15:36:50 UTC 2013

> There is indeed a tcpdump decoder for Babel (thanks to Pilot), but it
> does not yet know about this extension.  I'll probably implement it at
> some point.

The initial revision of of that decoder is attributed to Juliusz Chroboczek and Grégoire Henry. I only did some updates to it. Adding the support for Timestamp sub-TLV would be worth an additional case block in subtlvs_print() function in print-babel.c. It would also help to add a capture file for a test case ("make check") for the sub-TLV.

--
    Denis Ovsienko