[Babel-users] Babel Wireless Mesh hackathon (Paris, 19-20-21 July 2013)

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste.jonglez at ens-lyon.fr
Fri Jul 5 09:47:44 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jul 05, 2013 at 11:33:39AM +0200, Baptiste Jonglez wrote:
> Benjamin and myself would like to invite you to the Babel hackathon,
> scheduled on 19-20-21 July in Paris.

By the way, if you want to propose a talk, do so as quickly as
possible so that we can establish a real program.

The format is free.  Please specify if you have specific time
constraints (e.g. only on Saturday afternoon).

You can either contact me or Benjamin, the list of talks will be kept
up-to-date on the wiki:

  http://wiki.leloop.org/index.php/Babel_hackathon#Talks

Baptiste