[Babel-users] babelz simple test with 2 routers + 4 laptops

Benjamin Henrion bh at udev.org
Mon Jul 15 21:26:53 UTC 2013

Hi,

I was discussing mesh with one guy at RMLL, where we both came to the
conclusion that most ad hoc drivers have quality problems.

To test Babel, I was thinking about using 4 laptops with 2 routers in
managed mode, and Ethernet cables in between.

Do you see any problem with that?

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-3500762