[Babel-users] Quagga-RE updated to babeld-1.4.2

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 19:53:00 UTC 2013

cool!

0) compile tested in cerowrt. compiles. won't be in a position to test
anything til sunday...

teeny bit of code review:

1) "nat" has a very specific meaning in the network world so I kind of
object to "parse_nat"

2) some cruft from the import table stuff appears to have crept into
babel/kernel.h

+extern int export_table, import_tables[MAX_IMPORT_TABLES], import_table_count;
+
+int add_import_table(int table);