[Babel-users] Config file syntax changes

Gabriel Kerneis gabriel at kerneis.info
Fri Jun 21 17:49:01 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 07:26:12PM +0200, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> > Is it on purpose that there is no way to set -r, -h and -H from the
> > configuration file?
>
> I guess I should allow -r.

Patch proposal attached.

> As to -h and -H -- either we dump them, or allow setting different
> defaults for wired and wireless interfaces.  That would mean
> maintaining three default sets (wireless defaults, wired defaults, and
> default defaults).

I think we should drop them, it's really too confusing.

If it really makes sense to provide a way to set different defaults for wired
and wireless interfaces, it should not be restricted to hello interval:
  default-wired ...
  default-wireless ...
This is probably overkill, though.

--