[Babel-users] RTT-aware branch of Babel

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 17:55:46 UTC 2013

One of my favorite talkers is Frank Rowand,  who goes at a nice level
here on good ways and bad, as to how to analyse statistics from real
time systems:

http://free-electrons.com/blog/elce-2012-videos/

His methods are useful and interesting, and the talk above is one of
his best and easily accessible to a broad audience. (not giving a
direct link as there are several resolutions of video and slides -
just look for his name)

btw, this fork of this thread has increasingly nothing to do with the
babel RTT discussion. I'm tickled pink by the work and am trying to
find time to play with it ASAP.

I *think*, but am not sure, that network queuing effects even on
ethernet, are going to jiggle things around - possibly in a good way -
in ways not anticipated by the authors.