[Babel-users] babel workshop this summer?

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste.jonglez at ens-lyon.fr
Wed Jun 26 23:11:12 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 01:41:54AM +0200, Benjamin Henrion wrote:
> Any weekend in July would fit.

13-14 or 20-21 is fine for me, with a preference for the latter.

> Girlfriend is interested in a weekend in Paris, but Luxembourg or Brussels
> are also possible at the local Hackerspaces.

Paris would be easier, but it could be an occasion to visit other
places as well.

If it takes place in Paris, I can take care of the physical details
(location: probably at LeLoop, one of the local hackerspace)

> I have designed some weatherproof boxes for two 703n with external antennas
> on batteries in prefer to easily test the dual channel config. Will post
> some pics when back from Barcelona.

That sounds interesting :)