[Babel-users] babel workshop this summer?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 17:12:51 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 6:09 AM, Christian Huldt <christian at solvare.se> wrote:
> Benjamin Henrion skrev 2013-06-28 02:08:
>> On Thursday, June 27, 2013, Gabriel Kerneis <gabriel at kerneis.info
>> <mailto:gabriel at kerneis.info>> wrote:
>>> Hi Benjamin,

>>> 13-14 is impossible for me, and Baptiste prefers 20-21 as well.  Is it not
>>> possible for you anymore?
>>
>> I am fine with 20-21.
>>

> 20-21 sounds great, you might get a total but interested noob attending
> if that is ok.

Sounds like fun.

I MIGHT be in the EU in the run up to the ietf meeting the following
weekend in Berlin.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/87/agenda.html

But where in the EU is a question. If I'm still in the US I'd be
interested in trying out this newfangled RTT metric and tunneling
functionality...