[Babel-users] Babeld Team ID ( AS number like )

Saverio Proto zioproto at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 18:14:56 UTC 2013

> 1. How much do the set of OLSR prefixes and the set and Babel prefixes intersect?

there is no intersection

> 2. Do routers redistribute from OLSR to Babel or vice versa or both?

both

> 3. Do you intend blocking all prefixes originated by specific Babel speakers or rather just some specific prefixes?

(cut and paste from another email)
We have routers at the border of different domains that speak both
OLSR and babeld.
The Babeld domain in an overlay VPN, a simple LAN where you see all
the other boarder routers (that speak both protocols).

A single domain might have more border routers, so to avoid loops in
redistribution of routes from a protocol to another (olsrd into babeld
and babeld into olsrd) we need to identify the autonomous system these
routes are coming from.

Saverio