[Babel-users] add metric in babel on openwrt

err404 err404 at free.fr
Thu Dec 11 19:47:45 UTC 2014

hello,

I have two routers (tl-wr703n) each connected to a provider.
I want use second router as failsafe
because first provider have big bandwidth but it's unstable.
second provider is stabe, but really less bandwidth.

when first provider become available again, I want switch to him again.

actualy it's switch when first provider became not available, but not come back to first provider when it is available.

I want add big cost in routes I redistribute in second router:
my /etc/config/babeld have line like:

config filter
	option type redistribute metric 12800

but no cost added,
if I restart babel in second router, default route switch well to first router, but I want it automaticaly with big metric on second router.

thanks