[Babel-users] help about babelweb

Gabriel Kerneis gabriel at kerneis.info
Thu Feb 20 15:42:31 UTC 2014

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 04:26:32PM +0100, michael.holcman1 at free.fr wrote:
> Thank's. I made all that but it doesn't work. May be i have to install
> adobe flash ?

You need to explain exactly what you need, and what you observe.  We
cannot guess what goes wrong! What do you mean specifically by "it
doesn't work":
- Does the "nc :: 33123" test work on the server?
- Did you install node.js successfully on the server?
- Did you install babelweb successfully on the server (what is the
  output of "npm install -g babelweb")?
- Did you launch babelweb sucessfully on the server (what is the output
  of "babelweb" in a terminal)?
- What happens when you try to reach http://localhost:8080/ ?

> I would like to enhance the parameter: […]

This is unrelated to babelweb, so I'll skip it for now.

> What is the URL of the babel USERS ?

Best,
--
Gabriel