[Babel-users] help about babelweb

michael.holcman1 at free.fr michael.holcman1 at free.fr
Thu Feb 20 15:26:32 UTC 2014

Hello,
Thank's. I made all that but it doesn't work. May be i have to install adobe flash ?

I would like to enhance the parameter:
hello interval
update interval
resend delay
link quality
in commande-line (without configuring the babeld.conf file).

Can you help me ?
If for exemple a i wrote that, it will be a good commande line:

What is the URL of the babel USERS ?

On the serveur: sudo babeld -g 33123 -p 6696 -h 2 eth0 link-quality false update_interval 8 resend_delay 1 -d 3

On the router openWRT: babeld -g 33123 -p 6696 -h 2 eth0 link-quality false update_interval 8 resend_delay 1 -d 3

Thank's.