[Babel-users] finding the channel on AP mode wifi doesn't work...

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 16:12:21 UTC 2014

on the ad-hoc interfaces and ethernet, I don't get this
message in the log. On a AP mode channel, I get this
for each of the 4 AP mode SSIDs I have defined.

Is the correct procedure now to file bugs in github?

Couldn't determine channel of interface gw10: Invalid argument.
Couldn't determine channel of interface gw00: Invalid argument.
Couldn't determine channel of interface sw00: Invalid argument.
Couldn't determine channel of interface sw10: Invalid argument.