[Babel-users] killing myself with a configuration error

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 18:36:47 UTC 2014

My assumption is that I will blow up a goodly portion of my network,
but that the damage will be constrained to immediate hops only. ?

And: I should also get a tcpdump of what happens.

I am running a test series at the moment; I can do it after lunch
(T+1.5 hours). I'll need some popcorn for the show, also.

NSFW: https://w2.eff.org/Censorship/Internet_censorship_bills/russell_0296_indecent.article