[Babel-users] Babel authentication is now RFC7298

Denis Ovsienko infrastation at yandex.ru
Sat Jul 12 21:47:03 UTC 2014

Greetings, list.

The specification that used to be draft-ovsienko-babel-hmac-authentication is now RFC7298. Besides the specification there is also a reference implementation (see -09 revision of the I-D, Section 8), both of which I am glad to contribute to Babel protocol development and Free Software. I tried to make it as accurate as possible, but no things are perfect, thus comments and suggestions are welcome.

I would like to thank once again Juliusz, Matthieu and Gabriel for their reviews and patience. It was a long way and I wouldn't be able to make it alone.

--
    Denis Ovsienko