[Babel-users] filtering harder?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 21:53:18 UTC 2014

simplified diagram:

http://pastebin.com/Rdukvm6V

And for those of you with an email editor lacking proportional fonts:

                            Internet

                               +------------+
         +--------+-----+      | CeroWrt    |
         |              |      |            +
         + Rangeley     |2.21  |2.1         |
         |              <------+-------+----+
         +-------+------+              |
         128.1  130.1  129.1           |
         |       |      |         +----v--------+
         |       |      |         |             |
         |       |      |         |  Nuc-1      |
         |       v      v         |  2.20       |
         |                        |             |
         v                        +-------------+
         +-------------+
         |  nuc-2      |
         |  128.21     |

So given that I was exporting a x.y.128.0/20
I had wondered how to filter out the 128.1, 130.1, 129.1
on the 3 interfaces from the rangeley.

the route to 128.21 seems logical to keep around.

thttp://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bloat/wiki/Upcoming_Talks