[Babel-users] ANNOUNCE: babeld-1.6.0

Gabriel Kerneis gabriel at kerneis.info
Mon Apr 20 08:32:25 UTC 2015

Dear all,

After some well-deserved week-end, the snapshot builders have resumed
and babeld-1.6.0-1 is now available for testing.

Le 2015-04-19 18:47, Juliusz Chroboczek a écrit :

> I agree with Dave, this should be enabled by default in OpenWRT.
> […]
> We should be testing for kernel support automatically.  I had some
> code
> that simply tested for 3.11 or higher, but Matthieu nacked it -- he's
> working on something smarter.
>
>> I'm a bit nervous to add this change by default right now,
>
> Go for it, Gabriel.

I will do it for 1.6.0-2 within a day or two. Note that Barrier Breaker
shipped with 3.10, not 3.11, but Dave still claims that IPV6_SUBTREES is
enabled on it, so a smarter approach may indeed be useful.

>>> 0001-Allow-routes-with-source-128-for-SAS-on-Linux.patch
>
> We're discussing that right now by private mail.

Ack. Let me know if/when a patch lands in git, I'll cherry-pick it and
make a new release.

Best,
--
Gabriel