[Babel-users] Roaming at layer 3

Mitar mmitar at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 12:01:23 UTC 2015

Hi!

On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 1:43 PM, Juliusz Chroboczek
<jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> wrote:
> If I understood correctly, they're not trying to support wide-scale
> roaming -- the roaming domains will be small and well-defined.

Yes.

But there is also another issue I have which is related to this topic
but not completely. And that is that at such "big venue" locations
with multiple nodes, where you want roaming, you also want nodes to be
on different channels, because otherwise they are interfering with
each other too much.

So how you keep the mesh nature of your network while still providing
this multi-channel roaming-enabled pockets of the network?

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/
https://twitter.com/mitar_m