[Babel-users] Bucket full, dropping packet

Jernej Kos jernej at kos.mx
Mon Dec 7 15:50:11 UTC 2015

Hello!

On 07. 12. 2015 10:21, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> That means that you've received a 14-octet Update TLV that couldn't be
> parsed.  This shouldn't happen.

I've checked the logs and it seems that this has happened multiple times
(1209 log entries), with the following tuples:

1205x it was (8, 14)
   3x it was (8, 10)
   1x it was (10, 18)

> Can you reproduce it?  Could you dump the offending packet?  (Just dump
> the contents of message[0] through message[len + 2] around line 752 in
> message.c.)

I don't know what causes it, but it happens from time to time (not very
often). I will add the dump code, so we can see what the packet is the
next time it happens.

Jernej