[Babel-users] Bucket full, dropping packet

Matthieu Boutier boutier at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Mon Dec 14 19:06:51 UTC 2015

>> Matthieu, do you understand why that is?  Is there a way to optimise away
>> conflict_solution in the easy case?
>
> I think so.  Will fix it.

The attached patch should solve the problem.  As a conflict need a specific route, the first now loop iterates on specific routes only.  If there is no such route, the function exits immediately.  Otherwise, we need to traverse the RIB for each specific route.  Further improvements may be possible (avoid the malloc/free call), but I think this should be sufficient.

It has currently been tested on our testbed network, and doesn't seem to crash the network.  Though, some review may be valuable before real deployment.

Matthieu