[Babel-users] latency in WLAN-SI

Mitar mmitar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 16:51:17 UTC 2015

Hi!

On Tue, Dec 15, 2015 at 4:13 PM, Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> wrote:
> In pouring through the astonishing *wealth* of data available via
> nodewatcher, I finally scrolled down to the chart next to the very
> bottom to find rtt measurements.

Oh, there is even more, but we do not display all charts and not for
all data we know how to draw it.

You can see all types of data recorded for a node by doing something like:

https://nodes.wlan-si.net/api/v1/stream/?tags__node=e6668d55-5e8d-4e32-94e3-ea8e9c23e5f5&limit=1000&format=json

> so are you really seeing real-world peaks in the 7 second range or is
> that an artifact of something else?

I do not know. Maybe it is an artifact of flapping route?

Valent?

Also, ping is from a central location, so this is accumulative over
multiple hops.

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/