[Babel-users] client to client communication using babel protocol

sachin madhusudhana sachin.gkf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 16:04:18 UTC 2015

Ok I’ll put my question in this way,
Consider I have three routers R1,R2,R3. Each of them are configured with an
ad hoc network and an access point respectively. The ssid of the of the ad
hoc network of all the routers be mesh and that of the access points be
C0,C1,C2. The router is running on babel protocol on wireless interface. So
when a client say laptop connects to the access point C0 and another laptop
connect to C2 then can C0 and C2 communicate with each other at 2 hops
without any configuration of babel?