[Babel-users] client to client communication using babel protocol

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Fri Feb 20 14:07:24 UTC 2015

As Dave mentioned, you should redistribute the subnets used by each AP
into Babel.

Assuming AP X uses 2001:db8:0:X::/64 on its interface wlan0, you should
add this to Babel:

  redistribute ip 2001:db8:0:X::/64 eq 64 allow

Or, if you want to have the same configuration on all routers, simply
match on the interface:

  redistribute if wlan0 allow

Remember, here, wlan0 is the interface on which you run an AP (not the
ad-hoc interface on which you run Babel).

See "man babeld" for the various filters options.