[Babel-users] Odp: Odp: Bebel for hamradio frequency

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Tue Jun 9 10:09:55 UTC 2015

> I have found in sources BABEL where is used channels where is possible
> to change for use hamradio frequnecy:

> check_interface_channel(struct interface *ifp)

Yes, that's the right place to modify babeld if you want the channel
number to be mapped automatically (see my previous mail about doing it
manually).  I have no objection to including such a mapping into stock
babeld.  We should also think about the new 802.11 variants.

Folks -- do you think I should extend the protocol to deal with 16-bit
channel numbers?  Or is 8 bits plenty?