[Babel-users] : Re: Bebel for hamradio frequency

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Wed Jun 10 19:47:54 UTC 2015

> Thank you for the tip with add to the configure number of channel.
> Now babeld working for me with two Mikrotiks but I will try change sources
> babled to use our channels.

Just to be clear -- babeld was working just fine before, it just wasn't
doing any interference-avoidance.  Since you're using directional
antennas, it's not clear that interference-avoidance is useful in your
case, and might even be harmful.

You can experiment with disabling interference-avoidance by setting the
parameter "diversity" to 0 in /etc/config/babeld.