[Babel-users] WWW Status Page and node name

sp2ong at wp.pl sp2ong at wp.pl
Thu Jun 11 09:50:31 UTC 2015

Hi Babriel,

Ok but I don't want to monitoring all node remote. Generally every user
like to see on own router what is status Mesh network localy. If I have
wrote that I want to use telnet or nc to gather information about neighbors
and routers I though connect to 127.0.0.1 to get this information and
via AWK and LUA prepare html tables to display on own router

Waldek