[Babel-users] Babel TODO for 1.6.0

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 16:22:48 UTC 2015

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 9:15 AM, Juliusz Chroboczek
<jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr> wrote:
>> Merge atomic updates from olsrd code?
>
> I stand by my previous opinion:
>
>> Ausgeschlossen.  Last time I tried, I got a number of complaints that it
>> broke operational networks.
>
> Sorry Dave, but I'd rather be developing new features and writing proofs
> than dealing with unreproducible bug reports.

OK, Agreed.

I'll do it (one day) and let you know. I would like to have a good
test for showing differences in behavior for the new FIB stuff anyway,
and that will have to wait til linux-4.1 stabilizes and I have another
pair of 8 1gigE setups going. (presently that's an 8 port edgerouter
and 8 port rangeley box)

Did you ever deploy the edgerouter?

> -- Juliusz

Let's make wifi fast, less jittery and reliable again!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107942175615993706558/posts/TVX3o84jjmb