[Babel-users] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-boutier-babel-source-specific-01.txt

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed May 27 21:22:34 UTC 2015

while this has been discussed elsewhere, perhaps the nature of the
rate limiter for a full (source) routing request dump should wind up
in the rfc?

It is not clear to me from reading this or the main rfc what happens
with a large dump request with loss or with rate limits. What if you
had, say, a small city's worth of source specific routes? (say 10,000,
which I think equates to about 125 full size packets?). Is the entire
update processed at once? If a packet is dropped is the whole thing
invalid?