[Babel-users] Routs: Neither import table, nor export table, but exported?

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr
Sun Feb 21 13:46:05 UTC 2016

> The manpage does not does not say - and I don't know, yet:
> - What's the default?

The default is RT_TABLE_MAIN, for both export- and import-table.

> - If set, is it exclusive? Will routes in id=254 (linux, main) be
> redistributed, too?

If you set either import-table or export-table, the default is overridden.
If you wish to redistribute from both the table RT_TABLE_MAIN and your own
table, you must specify import-table twice.

> Example for filter exclusively propagating all routes from a single
> table. "table" seems to work for install-filters, only.

I'm sorry, I don't understand this sentence.