[Babel-users] Top secret Babel meeting on Wednesday -- unicast hellos

Juliusz Chroboczek jch at irif.fr
Tue Jul 18 00:16:16 UTC 2017

Dear all,

I've been tasked with organising a meeting about unicast Hellos in Babel.
I've consulted the people I could reach, and Wednesday morning appears to
suit at least a few of them.

So let's meet on

  Wednesday 19 July at 10am

I'll see tomorrow morning if I can get a room at the Hilton.  If I cannot,
I'll bribe some friendly cafe owner to give us a table (I'm sure we'll
drink enough tea, coffee and Czech Coke to make it worth his while).

I'll send an e-mail to the list to confirm the exact appointment.  See you
all on Wednesday,