[Babel-users] draft-boutier-babel-source-specific-02

Matthieu Boutier boutier at irif.fr
Thu Jun 15 14:56:58 UTC 2017

Hello,

I've submitted the 02 version.

    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boutier-babel-source-specific/

To be discussed:

  - choose one proposal for wildcard requests,

  - Define the Source Prefix sub-TLV type,

  - I've deprecated source-specific wildcard updates (disagreements ?),

  - should I put a note about incompatibility with RFC 6126 ?

About wildcard updates: they're used to retracts all routes, typically
before a node stops.  I don't see any use case of source-specific wildcard
updates (which would mean "retraction of source-specific routes")...

Matthieu