[Babel-users] [babel] Unscheduled Unicast Hellos: some background on 802.11 link quality estimation

David Schinazi dschinazi at apple.com
Tue Jun 20 17:26:13 UTC 2017

Juliusz,

Thanks for the explanation, it makes sense to me.
It also helped me realize that my text about combining
the Unicast and Multicasts costs is incorrect. I think a lot
of what you wrote in the previous email would be a valuable
addition to the spec. One could imagine using Multicast + ETX
to determine the loss rate and unicast + driver information to
distinguish between different lossless links. Can you provide text?

David