[Babel-users] HMAC Key rotation key format (was ripemd)

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:48:34 GMT 2018

On Sun, Dec 2, 2018 at 2:19 PM Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at irif.fr> wrote:

> > Setting that aside for the moment, having a standardized file format
> > for babel keys would be a boon and boost interoperability between
> > bird/babel and other possible implementations.
>
> Have you looked at RFC 7210?
>
> -- Juliusz

https://xkcd.com/927/

It is evident (now!) that my conception of these conceptions was
different than the homenet starting point. I envisioned lots and lots
of keys interconnecting a multitude of networks, where the design as
stands is oriented towards securing a single domain.

further, I've learned now, dtls would be a better interconnect, and
considering how to do that well might factor in the above standard.

I would still rather like to be able to test key rollover by christmas!

CTO, TekLibre, LLC
http://www.teklibre.com
Tel: 1-831-205-9740