[Babel-users] Fastest convergence possible

Stanisław Drozd drozdziak1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 21:06:08 UTC 2018

Hello,
I'm developing a project which uses Babel and for testing I would set up
some veth-connected Linux network namespaces to form a mesh of topology of
my choosing. Using `-C "default update-interval 1" I was able to trim down
my convergence time to about 5 seconds in a 4-node diamond topology.

However, using a more convoluted 7-node setup I can hardly get under 40
seconds.

Are there any other good ways to further accelerate convergence?

Thank you,
Stanislaw