[Babel-users] babeld interface

Christof Schulze christof.schulze at gmx.net
Fri Mar 30 19:19:39 UTC 2018

Hi Juliusz,

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 12:37:55AM +0100, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> > https://github.com/christf/libbabelhelper
>
>When you feel you're ready, please provide me with a one-line
>description,
>and I'll add a link to the Babel page.
I just pushed a set of improvements to the library after being inspired
by your lexer.

The approach supports using blocking and non-blocking alike. I wanted to
be able to parse the data in one go, which is why there are so many
different levels of indentation in the central parsing function.

Ideas for improvements are appreciated.
Cheers

Christof

/\  against proprietary attachments