[Babel-users] redistribute bug in the nlogn branch

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 05:12:25 GMT 2018

My babeld.conf is:

default enable-timestamps true # unicast true
redistribute proto 50 allow
redistribute local deny
redistribute deny

But my IP does show up elsewhere when I use this branch, even though
it shouldn't.

erewhon $: 172.22.0.172 via 172.22.0.172 dev eno1 proto babel onlink

If I go to the rfc6126 branch, and reinstall/restart, that ip gets retracted

unreachable 172.22.0.172 proto babel

and eventually, never published again - which was the desired behavior.

So, yea! found a bug in the nlogn branch.  and I call it quits for the night.

anyway, bug's easily repeatable, just use a conf like the above...

CTO, TekLibre, LLC
http://www.teklibre.com
Tel: 1-831-205-9740