[Babel-users] Fwd: Babeld redistribution problem

Volodymyr Balaban vbalaban1979 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 19:13:18 GMT 2018

Dear Juliusz,

#Yesterday on Box1 I also try to add static route with "proto babel" this
route was displayed by command "ip route show proto babel" but in Box2
routing table it was absent.
I would like to add to my previous comment: - static routes with "proto
static" not displayed by command "ip route show proto babel" even if
redistribute rules configured for them.
What will be your next recommendations to solve this problem?

Best regards,
Volodymyr

пт, 2 лист. 2018 о 08:35 Volodymyr Balaban <vbalaban1979 at gmail.com> пише: