[Babel-users] babel head + "datum" merge attempt

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 22:06:50 GMT 2018

https://github.com/dtaht/babeld-hacking/tree/datum-merge

So far it seems I broke two things, but it is up and otherwise interoperating.

1) xroute export is broken entirely. import seems to work. I probably
busted something in the filters code or worse, the new nlogn code.

   in both cases I was patching things up during the merge and these
were the places of biggest difference.

my bet is I screwed up on a memcpy and I need to sleep on it.

anyway, it's prettier and could be shorter (the compare routines
become a single call to memcmp each for example)

https://github.com/dtaht/babeld-hacking/blob/datum-merge/xroute.c#L395

2) nc ::1 33123 will let you  "dump", but does not close the
connection on a cntrl-d.

you can type "quit" and hit enter three times to quit, now. I hate
little parsing errors like this. It makes me worry about having got
the hairy message.c merge right. but I really focused on that,
and not the conf...

for my next trick, hmac.

CTO, TekLibre, LLC
http://www.teklibre.com