[Babel-users] emacs and "babeld style"

Christof Schulze christof.schulze at gmx.net
Thu Nov 29 17:05:03 GMT 2018

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 05:43:25PM +0100, Christof Schulze wrote:
>On Sun, Nov 11, 2018 at 09:26:03PM -0800, Dave Taht wrote:
>
>>>function types on their own line.

>>So far, I haven't found a way to make clang-format do that.

>>Is there another tool?
>clang-format can do this - have a look at the style called mozilla.
>clang-format -style="{BasedOnStyle: mozilla}" infile
>
>It would be nice to have a .clang-format file as part of the project.
>I am struggling with this as well.
I have been fiddling with:
clang-format -style="{BasedOnStyle: mozilla, IndentWidth: 4, UseTab:
false, PointerAlignment: Right, PenaltyBreakString: 10000,
SpaceBeforeParens: false, IndentCaseLabels: false, IndentWidth: 4,
AllowShortCaseLabelsOnASingleLine: true,
AllowShortFunctionsOnASingleLine: false}" -i babeld.c

But it still does many reformattings in the existing code base.

viele Grüße

Christof

/\  against proprietary attachments