[Babel-users] babeld fork for bug fixes

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 19:01:53 BST 2018

Since I only get time every couple of years to poke into these endemic issues,
I put up a bug tracker and a bunch of patches into my fork of babeld.

https://github.com/dtaht/babeld/issues

I have a week or two to spare at the moment (although I would much rather
deploy openwrt 18.06.1 universally, and I think I can do that by
reverting everything to babeld 1.7.1)...

I do someone other than me can make a dent into the default route
ref_metric issue
I seem to be having but I'm doing another deep dive with cscope and
gdb that I hope will be more focused than my prior "rabeld" effort
was.

Until then bug tracker, issues, branches are up over there. I look
forward to one
day having a chance to play with all the new ietf features.

CEO, TekLibre, LLC
http://www.teklibre.com
Tel: 1-669-226-2619