[Babel-users] resuming 1.8.3 deployment

Christof Schulze christof.schulze at gmx.net
Thu Oct 4 09:49:47 BST 2018

On Thu, Oct 04, 2018 at 09:47:10AM +0200, Valent Turkovic wrote:
>Don't worry Dave, your insights are very valuable.
>
>I'm not familiar who is babeld maintainer so if there is someone more
>familiar with maintainer - do you know will 1.8.3 be available as an
>official package in OpenWrt package repos?
it most certainly will. I would wait for Daves deployment to finish
before raising any PR.

Also it would be really helpful if that remaining PR (prefsrc) could be
considered. I am not sure if anything is missing there. A merge would be
the driver for me to take steps to get the version bumped in openwrt.

Christof