[Babel-users] a better bird config and a survived gnarly rtod test

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 22:14:20 BST 2018

On 10/25/18, Juliusz Chroboczek <jch at irif.fr> wrote:
>> the box doing the injection ate a cpu for all of the 5 minutes the
>> test ran
>
> How did the BIRD box behave?

On the bird front, I'm thinking this is essentially wrong... it should
match babel for wired links (96). Does bird have the ability to
distinguish between wired and wireless links (inflating txcost as
babeld does)

    export filter { if source != RTS_BABEL then babel_metric = 128; accept; };

this is my last message for the day. sorry for all the noise. I do
hope ultimately a bcp or a good wiki page emerges describing all this
stuff.

> -- Juliusz

CTO, TekLibre, LLC
http://www.teklibre.com